Looking for a free press release distribution service?
PR Distribution™ offers free press release distribution to help underfunded projects and organizations get news coverage in search engines, news aggregators and PR distribution to top media outlets.
Our free press release distribution service is based on our Web PR Distribution plan. You can read more about the specifics of this plan from our Press Release Distribution Pricing page.
Free Press Release Qualifications
- Your website must have a domain authority of 10 or higher. You can use Ahref's website authority checker tool to check your website's domain authority.
- You must write an article about us and post it to your blog with a link back to our website in the article (you can go to our Resources section for topic ideas).
- Once you've completed this, please contact us with the following information:
- Mention that you're applying for free press release distribution
- Link to the blog post on your website about PR Distribution
- We will distribute your PR under our Web PR Distribution plan.
- Once you've distributed your PR, you will be required to write and publish an honest review about our services (we will provide publishing details).
Free Press Release Terms
- We reserve the right to refuse service.
- We limit 1 free PR distribution per website per person.
- The service will be rendered as-is and does not qualify for customer support, which is reserved for paid customers.